Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

A few gardener gift ideas for christmas or a birthday!

Sometimes its right in front of your nose what u can give to a fellow gardener that they really need. How about a pair of easy slip over rubbers for that muddy rainy days in the garden. I bought last year a pair from Trator Supply a pair of very stretchy rubbers and they are so easy to put over even tenner shoes! I bought a pair for my brother for when he cuts grass!.
+++
Another great gift is a Rival double steamer I bought for my sister for only $20 at Wal Mart. It is a clear plastic with two chambers for steaming those garden veggies!.
+++
Last year I bought my sister a new type strainer that has a rubber inside that can be pulled out to strain but flatten for easy storage.. She did like it! My brothers and sister never give gifs only money in a card but not me I think there is more to giving than just money! The thought to m counts! Lets hear some good ideas for giftsand stocking stuffers??
+++
I get my girl friend of 24 years usually about 10 small gifts in a christmas big bag and wrap most of them. I always like funny christmas cards so that is what I generally get! I got her a card with a pictur of one of her cats and said this was from me and the cat! I got her a 7 quart crock pot! I got her 92 year old mom poinsetta that is blue and real pretty! What can you buy for someone that age who never leaves the house! Ya I get her m&m pretzels and donuts ever week!
+++
Is a bag of horse manure a good gift for a gardener??It woul be for me if it was a bushel full! Maybe a large sack of perlite would be better!Subscription of Garden Gate or mother Earth magazine would be the best!
+++
I think the wind up flashlight laterns are a good gift anytime!

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

I expect your "girlfriend of 24 years" would like a small box with an engagement ring inside! :)

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

After 65 who cares. The social security would be higher for me since she is a retired scool teacher. Money talks and I have very little! A patent does not mean much without money to promote it like the people that come on Shark Tank!

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”