nielbantilan
Newly Registered

nutrient deficiency or bacterial/fungi

:( Hi fellow pepper lovers. need your help in identifying whats causing this on my pepper plant. and how I can treat it.
Attachments
DSC_1459.JPG

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Wow... we like to be helpful (hence the name! ), but this isn't nearly enough information.

To start with what kind of pepper is this? Bell peppers and hot peppers that I am familiar with have leaves that are not nearly as round as that:

Then, where are you located? There are hardly any garden questions that can be discussed without regard to location/ climate. Is your pepper plant indoors or outdoors? What has your weather been like lately? How long has your pepper plant been showing symptoms? How old is the plant? Is it just the one leaf or more or most of the plant? Showing pictures of a few more leaves and of the whole plant would help. What kind of soil is it planted in and how have you been caring for it, re watering, fertilizing etc.?

If you are willing to come back and answer questions, I believe we will be able to help you. Often people expect magic and never come back after the first post. Welcome to the Forum!

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Another one-and-done. Came back once less than 24 hrs after making this post, a few hrs before I responded and then never came back.

People think we are magic and can look at a picture of one leaf with no other information and know everything about what is going on and what to do. Would you call your physician and say "doc, I don't feel good, what should I do?" and expect a definitive answer? The MD has to take a lot of measurements (e.g temp, blood pressure) and observations (e.g. tongue, ears) and ask a lot of questions (e.g. how long have you been feeling like this), before they can diagnose and treat.

In this case, I predicted it, because I have seen this so many times! :shock:

Return to “Pepper Forum”