boowex
Newly Registered

Please help Identify my rose

Hi All! I am new here and new to rose care, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

I purchased this rose last year when we purchased our first home and it didn't have a label. My new plan is to purchase a rose bush each year and put a year/species plaque on them. I'd like to get a plaque for this one, but I need to know what it is... It is still small, but bloomed continuously from purchase in May until November last year. It's leaves have started returning in the past week and I hope it will enjoy it's new home.

This picture is the last bloom of the year. The buds are more pink and the cream becomes more predominant as they bloom. some have more pink than this one.
Thanks for your help!

SuzieQ13

boowex wrote:Hi All! I am new here and new to rose care, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

I purchased this rose last year when we purchased our first home and it didn't have a label. My new plan is to purchase a rose bush each year and put a year/species plaque on them. I'd like to get a plaque for this one, but I need to know what it is... It is still small, but bloomed continuously from purchase in May until November last year. It's leaves have started returning in the past week and I hope it will enjoy it's new home.

This picture is the last bloom of the year. The buds are more pink and the cream becomes more predominant as they bloom. some have more pink than this one.
Thanks for your help!

I'm new here too and don't have much experience identifying roses but maybe take a few of the pictures to a local Nursery or even a Home Depot or Lowes the garden people might be able to help. Good luck though.

Return to “Rose Forum”