Meme
Cool Member

Re: My Greenhouse

I have just looked there applestar, very good idea. Looking forward to anything anyone adds, so I can learn more, and sure other will too.

grannyp
Newly Registered

Thank yu Applestar, I too will look forward to seeing what others reccomend.

Yes Meme a whole orchard of moneytrees (heehee)

Meme
Cool Member

Ooo, that would be great for sure grannyp, a whole orchard of them. :-() I will get some holes dug in preparation for when I come across any of those trees. :lol:

grannyp
Newly Registered

If only Meme :D :D

valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

Meme, Your place looks great, amazing how much a greenhouse adds, for starting seeds and extending the seasons. Have a great one.

Richard

Meme
Cool Member

I am still looking for the Money Trees grannyp, as soon as I find any I will let you know. :D :-()

Thank you Richard. :D

It is a good size for my needs, and fits in well in my garden. :D I will be taking some cuttings today, that will be interesting to see how they grow. I have my secateurs, rooting powder and plant pots at the ready. :lol: :arrow:

Have a lovely weekend.

Meme

applestar
Mod

My horticultural adventures started when I was a middle teenager and read in some doctor's office waiting room magazine that I could break off African violet leaves from my Mom's little collection and propagate new plants to put in my room. :D

Meme
Cool Member

Aww, that must have been lovely for you applestar when you grew those African violets, hope you saved some of your Mom's plant though. :D My Mum and Grandma had a lot, various shades of colours.

I remember learning a bit of what can be done with plants, like the cuttings, from when I was at school, X amount of years ago.. cough. :lol:
There was a garden in the centre of the school, so nice that was seeing all beginning to grow.

It really has only been these last few years I have got more into gardening, with being now medically retired from work. A great interest it is for me. In a lot smaller scale of course as many on this lovely forum. But I am happy how all is going at the moment.

I have also learned so very much while being a member here, reading around, writing a lot of notes too. :D

Return to “Greenhouse Forum”