Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Plants I have in big pots ready to put into greenhouse soon!

It looks like here in Pa. that fall is coming quick! This year I have been growing tomatoes and a bunch of other plants in big pots for a extended season in my solar greenhouse. I have three large 8 gallon containers with huge tomato plants growing in there now. I tied the plants tonight and they are 5 foot high with flowers!
+++
I will move many of my peppers into the greenhouse by digging the plant out without disturbing the roots o a wet day!. I hate to waste pepper plants with loads of flowers and small peppers on! I have swiss chart growing in the greenhouse for 4 straight years! I have several of the bright lights colors to put in there when it gets colder I feed the rabbits with some of the leaves.
+++
I move lots of flowers that will keep all winter with only the solar water heat! I kept a spike for three years even as the temp reached 28 which did not hurt it! I would like to get some nice lettuce in side this year!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

All my tomatos and peppers that I dug out of my garden are growing great in my solar greenhouse and producing! Marigolds and naturtuins are also making lots of flowers! We will see if they make it through the winter without any other heat except for the barrels of water!

Return to “Greenhouse Forum”