hklein
Newly Registered

Beginner Indoor Hydro Coco/DWC Deficiency Help

I have had a hard time figuring out what is wrong with my plants.. I'm using the GH Flora 3 part series with RO water, and CalMagic... I am beginning to think that I should use tap water with my nutes, esp for handwatering coco, because the symptoms seem to indicate deficiencies that my tap water would provide, if I were to leave it out overnight to dechlorinate. Here are a few pictures of my setup, thank you!!

Will add photos later of leaves that are discolored/mottled. Tomatoes and strawberries.
Attachments
Light.JPG

HoopHouseHydroGuyGA

Are you checking your PH of your feed and water? If not, the incorrect PH will not allow all the nutes to be absorbed by the plants. How often are you watering, fans going to stimulate airflow? Overwatering will cause wilting also and waterlogging of your media. pick up your containers, weight of the container will tell you when to water or not.

Mannetjie
Newly Registered

I agree with HoopHouseHydroGuyGA, check your ph levels. Pictures of your plants as such might help as well.

ladyhawke6281

Hello,
I agree that the pH must be in balanced or it will cause the nutrients not to be absorbed. Also, be careful COCO can absorb nutrients away from the plants as well.

Return to “HYDROPONICS FORUM”