hydrotrav
Newly Registered

Anyone using GH nutrients, or have best choice suggestion?

I'm still new at this, learning as much as possible along the way. Several of my friends have been using hydroponics, and in most cases, getting phenomenal results.

I've been inspired enough to try this myself, but I'm still trying to determine which brand or company's nutrients I should be using.

It seems that everyone I've asked so far has a completely different answer.

One thing I have noticed, however, is that on several occasions, I have heard about or seen something called "MaxiGro" from General Hydroponics.

It's a bit pricey (most of these hi-tech hydroponic nutrients tend to cost more than the usual sorts of generic plant food), but the people who have used the GH nutrients are convinced this is the "right stuff".

Basically, though, I'm agnostic about all this . . . I just want to know which particular nutrients have brought the best results.

There seems to be quite a few different nutrients available, so I wanted to narrow this list down a bit.

Any thoughts or experiences with various nutrients that anyone might want to share would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks -

hydroguy

Can't say anything negative about GH products, except maybe the price. They have been around for years and are responsible for many of the advancements in hydroponics we all enjoy.

Personally, I use Technaflora nutrients. The BC line of products to be more exact. Of that product line (11 seperate products) I only use Boost and Grow for leaf crops. Going on 8 years with this line of nutrients and can only say they work great for me. I buy them in 4L containers adn they last for months.

[img]https://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy130/hydroguy/6-12-2010/PICT0082.jpg[/img]

Best of luck to ya,

hydroguy

Return to “HYDROPONICS FORUM”