webmaster
Site Admin

Cutting Edge Grass Seed

The Cutting Edge Grass Seed Company has agreed to send samples so that we could find out firsthand how the grass grows. This is a good opportunity to check out their blend and provide firsthand feedback here on the forum for all our members about how this seed works out for lawns. Send me a PM and I will send some seed samples to you.

The name of the company that developed this seed blend is Sustainable Low Maintenance Grass LLC. Their product is OMRI listed here.

Here is what the website states:
As sustainability in landscapes becomes an increasingly relevant issue , Cutting Edge® Grass Seed provides a solution that helps reduce the need for constant watering, excessive fertilizers, chemicals, herbicides and pesticides and eases the overall carbon footprint created by turf maintenance, all while maintaining the unmatched beauty of a world-class turf product.
Different grasses have different characteristics. When I lived out in New Mexico, Buffalo Grass was suggested because of its low-water needs. However buffalo grass probably wouldn't be at the top of most homeowners list for lawns because of the way it grows in clumps.

Just a note, please do not hijack this thread and turn it into a discussion about lawn alternatives. This is the lawn care forum. It's a forum about lawns.

Send me a PM and I will send some seed samples to you. I'm curious about these seeds and it's worth finding out firsthand!

wysteriangnome
Cool Member

Hi, I would love some grass seed. We had some new grass die back this summer.

NOTeasilyannoyed
Newly Registered

hi! I would love to receive samples! 3 acres of mostly shade (oak and pine) and am lost when trying to find grass for sandy soil.
any and all help is appreciated.

thank you!
NOTeasilyannoyed :lol:

gotsqueeze
Newly Registered

id like to try some here in dallas tx. thanks

webmaster
Site Admin

The giveaway for these seeds are over. But you're welcome to hang out in the forum, thanks for signing up! ;)

Carrots
Newly Registered

I would love to have free samples of grass seeds.

webmaster
Site Admin

The giveaway for these seeds are over. But you're welcome to hang out in the forum, thanks for signing up! ;)

Return to “Lawn Care”