newbie green thumb
Newly Registered

Tomato woes...old growth turning yellow/black

Hey guys doing a small raised garden with peat moss and compost soil it has.been rainy up here's in r.I. and here's a pic of the leaves all new growth looks good its a discoloration that is slowwing spreading from the bottom of the plant ..o and I have cedar mulch pulled away from the bases of all plants about a half inch deep
Thx !!!!

BluesJay

newbie green thumb wrote:Hey guys doing a small raised garden with peat moss and compost soil it has.been rainy up here's in r.I. and here's a pic of the leaves all new growth looks good its a discoloration that is slowwing spreading from the bottom of the plant ..o and I have cedar mulch pulled away from the bases of all plants about a half inch deep
Thx !!!!
I've kinda got the same thing going on but with just one plant, the others look good. I've had problems with nematodes affecting tomatoes and swiss chard before so I'm leaning towards that, might pull it if it continues...got plenty. btw I"m not seeing the picture for some reason.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Yeah, no picture, try again attaching it, with the choose file button below the posting box (if it is a file on your computer) or with the Img code they give you if it is on a site like photobucket.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”