martha waters
Newly Registered

I'm looking for cabbage pea seed

I'm trying to find cabbage pea seed. It was grown 15 or 20 years ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it :?

Linny
Cool Member

Martha, I too have been looking for cabbage peas. The last time I had them was about two years ago when my dad had obtained some seed from a local man. I had no idea at the time that they might be becoming an extinct variety. I looked for them at the local feed and seed store but they did not have them. They knew what I was asking for, but said they had not had any cabbage pea seed for some time. What a shame. I would have dried some of the seed out if I had known. I will see if there are any around here and I will sure send you some. I have searched online and asked a couple of garden forums about these and nobody knows what I'm talking about so it makes me wonder if there is another name for them. I live in North Florida. You?

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Seedy Saturday is coming up on the 19th of February here, I'd look for it for you but, I can't ship seeds to the U.S. If I find someone who does sell the seeds, I will forward you the information and perhaps they will be able to arrange something. I doubt it but, you never know.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”