TomM
Greener Thumb

Re: BONSAI SHOWS, EXHIBITS & CLUB ACTIVITIES

Mohawk Valley Bonsai Club meets Sunday Aug 11th, 2 PM at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Utica, 10 Higby Road. Open Bonsai Workshop, free and open to the Public. Bring a tree to work on, get advice for, or simply observe other hobbiests and 'experts'.
Find us at www.mvbonsai.com and on Facebook

north cali garden
Newly Registered

There will be a bonsai display (and possible sales) at the Nevada county Home, Garden and Show in Grass Valley California Saturday April 26& 27. Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 10-4.

I would post a link but I'm on my phone now. If u want to verify information, home and garden show grass valley ca, if you look on the bottom right you'll see the Nevada county bonsai club will be there. I'm going.

Anyone else?

webmaster
Site Admin

Welcome North Cali Garden! :)

Thanks for letting us know about the garden & bonsai show. I fixed your link so our members can see the information. ;)

BonsaiRob
Newly Registered

The Bonsai Society of Southern Tasmania is the southernmost bonsai society in Australia. Members are bonsai enthusiasts in Hobart and surrounds.

Visitors to Australia's island state are always welcome to attend our meetings and workshops as guests.

The Society is delighted to have been selected by the Association of Australian Bonsai Clubs to host its National Convention in Hobart in 2016.

Our webpage is packed with information on our activities and general bonsai topics too!
https://www.bonsai-southern-tasmania.org.au

Recently, a new listing on bonsai forums has been added to the LINKS page and there are several new items on the HINTS & TIPS page.

The latest issue has been added to the NEWSLETTER page and, of course, the NEWS page is updated regularly.

And don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook; new posts are made here several times a week.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonsai-S ... 4507299015

Return to “BONSAI FORUM”